All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £35.52Trending at £37.98
- £13.99Trending at £15.26
- £17.73Trending at £18.54
- £14.00Trending at £17.14
- £16.20Trending at £19.99
- £19.99Trending at £30.00
- £16.25Trending at £18.27
About this product
- DescriptionFor every woman who simply wants a beautiful piece of artwork to decorate her body, there is one who wants to tell a story with her tattoo.
- Author BiographyDominique Holmes is a tattoo artist, painter and designer living in London. Based at The Family Business Tattoo Parlour, Dominique has been tattooing for more than ten years, as well as producing privately commissioned designs and artwork for album covers, clothing companies and individuals.
- Author(s)Dominique Holmes
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note120 col photographs and artworsk
- Weight327 g
- Width172 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.