All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains Cynthia Polksy's best paintings and works on paper, each of which is illustrated in colour, either as a one-page illustration or as a double-page spread. This work also examines the emotional range of Polsky's paintings which are 'lush, seductive, reticent, explosive, slow, tender, aggressive, gorgeous, austere', and more.
- Author BiographyKaren Wilkin is a New York-based curator and critic specializing in twentieth-century modernism. Educated at Barnard College and Columbia University, she was awarded a Woodrow Wilson Fellowship and a Fulbright Scholarship, to Rome. Ms. Wilkin has organized numerous exhibitions internationally and is the author of monographs on Stuart Davis, Hans Hofmann, David Smith, Anthony Caro, Kenneth Noland, and Helen Frankenthaler.
- Author(s)Karen Wilkin
- PublisherPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2006
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Content Note52 colour illustrations, 1 colour foldout
- Width242 mm
- Height272 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.