All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an analysis of Pakistan that features five players: the people, the army, the Islamists, the politicians and the Americans. This book explains how a series of alliances borne of political and strategic expediency between the US and the military have continually undermined the state to the extent that its very existence is in jeopardy.
- Author BiographyYunas Samad is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Bradford. He is the author of Nation in Turmoil: Nationalism and Ethnicity in Pakistan 1937-58, and co-author, with Gyan Pandey, of Faultlines of Nationhood.
- Author(s)Yunas Samad
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.