All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSarah Goodall spent 12 years working for Prince Charles as a Lady Clerk from 1988 to 2000. Inspired by her experiences, this is a hilarious story of a naive and rather accident-prone young woman whose dreams all came true when she was given the opportunity to work for the heir to the throne.
- Author BiographyRaised in Shrophsire, Sarah Goodall was employed as a Lady Clerk at St James's Palace in 1988 and received her MVO in 1999. She left the Palace in December 2000 and now works as a freelance secretary. Once Librarian to the former Poet Laureate Sir John Betjeman, Nicholas Monson's first book, The Nouveaux Pauvres, became one of the Sunday Times' books of the year. He has written for Harpers & Queen, Tatler, the Sunday Telegraph, the Sunday Express, the Daily Mail and the Mail on Sunday. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Nicholas Monson,Sarah Goodall
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date23/02/2016
- Weight474 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.