All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.13
- £20.99Trending at £22.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Palace of Bones by Allison Eir Jenks is an often stark and startling vision of the way we live, the places we inhabit, and the relics we make to comfort ourselves. Haunted by a quiet, unquenchable longing, Jenks expertly and calmly guides the reader through a vivid dreamscape in this first full-length collection of poems.
- Author BiographyAllison Eir Jenks is an assistant professor at North Central College in Naperville, where she teaches creative writing. She received her M.F.A. from the University of Miami, where she was a James A. Michener Fellow.
- Author(s)Allison Eir Jenks
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleHollis Summers Poetry Prize
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.