CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £9.66Trending at £11.80
- £6.90Trending at £8.87
- £7.45Trending at £9.85
- £7.54Trending at £7.81
- £7.27Trending at £9.85
- £7.60Trending at £9.82
- £7.85Trending at £7.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn settings from Jerusalem to Manhattan, from archaeological ruins of Galilee to Kathmandu, this collection gives us characters who struggle to piece together history and myths of their family's past. It explores borderland between Israelis and American Jews, emigrants and expatriates, and vanished homelands and dangerous world in which we live.
- Author BiographyMargot Singer's fiction and creative nonfiction have appeared in numerous journals, including the Sun, AGNI, North American Review, and Ascent. She won Shenandoah 's Thomas H. Carter Prize for the Essay, was a finalist for the Prairie Schooner Book Prize, and has received an NEA Literature Fellowship in Prose. Singer currently lives in Granville, Ohio, where she is an assistant professor of English at Denison University.
- Author(s)Margot Singer
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight390 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.