All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2005, American experts sent out urgent warnings throughout the country: a devastating flu pandemic was fast approaching. Influenza was a serious disease, not a seasonal nuisance; it could kill millions of people. This book explores how American experts framed a catastrophe that never occurred.
- Author BiographyCarlo Caduff is Lecturer in the Department of Social Science, Health, and Medicine at King's College London.
- Author(s)Carlo Caduff
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note18 b/w
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.15
- £64.15Trending at £79.54
- £25.00Trending at £38.33
- £17.90Trending at £19.88
- £30.65Trending at £31.32
- £28.56Trending at £31.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.