All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.84
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.83
About this product
- DescriptionAnais Hendricks, fifteen, is in the back of a police car, headed for the Panopticon, a home for chronic young offenders. She can't remember the events that led her here, but across town a policewoman lies in a coma and there is blood on Anais' school uniform.
- Author BiographyJenni Fagan was born in Livingston, Scotland, and lives in Edinburgh. She graduated from Greenwich University with the highest possible mark for a student of Creative Writing, and won a scholarship to the Royal Holloway MFA. A published poet, she has won awards from Arts Council England, Dewar Arts, and Scottish Screen among others. She has twice been nominated for the Pushcart Prize and was shortlisted for the Dundee International Book Prize, the Desmond Elliott Prize and the James Tait Black Prize. Jenni works as a writer in residence, in hospitals and prisons. The Panopticon is her first novel.
- PrizesShort-listed for Desmond Elliott Prize 2013 and James Tait Black Memorial Book Prize: Fiction 2013.
- Author(s)Jenni Fagan
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintWilliam Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/10/2013
- Weight510 g
- Width143 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.