Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen-year old Anais Hendricks is smart, funny and fierce, but she is also a child who has been let down, or worse, by just about every adult she has ever met. Sitting in the back of a police car, she finds herself headed for the Panopticon, a home for chronic young offenders where the social workers are as suspicious as its residents.
- Author BiographyJenni Fagan was born in Scotland, and lives in Edinburgh. She graduated from Greenwich University with the highest possible mark for a student of Creative Writing, and won a scholarship to the Royal Holloway MFA. A published poet, she has won awards from Creative Scotland, Dewar Arts and Scottish Screen among others. She has twice been nominated for the Pushcart Prize and was shortlisted for the Dundee International Book Prize, the Desmond Elliott Prize and the James Tait Black Prize. Jenni was selected as one of the Granta's Best Young British Novelists in 2013 after the publication of her highly acclaimed debut novel, The Panopticon.
- PrizesShort-listed for Desmond Elliott Prize 2013 and James Tait Black Memorial Book Prize: Fiction 2013.
- Author(s)Jenni Fagan
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintWindmill Books
- Weight240 g
- Width219 mm
- Height131 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £5.96Trending at £6.28
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.