The Papacy Since 1500: From Italian Prince to Universal Pastor by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.72Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.98Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by smeikalbooks_ltd
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionStructured by detailed studies of significant Popes, these essays explore the evolution of the papacy in the last 500 years.
- Author BiographyJames Corkery is Associate Professor of Systematic Theology, Milltown Institute of Theology and Philosophy, Dublin. He is the author of Joseph Ratzinger's Theological Ideas (2009). Thomas Worcester is Associate Professor of History, College of the Holy Cross, Massachusetts. He is the author of The Cambridge Companion to the Jesuits (Cambridge, 2008) and the co-editor (with Gauvin Bailey, Pamela Jones and Franco Mormando) of Hope and Healing: Painting in Italy in a Time of Plague, 1500-1800 (2005).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/08/2010
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJames Corkery,Thomas Worcester
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.