CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 32 projects that show couples how to create one-of-a-kind paper goods that can add an exclusive touch to their special day. Rather than spend thousands of pounds on custom invitations, seating cards, menus, programs, favours and albums, this book gives readers the freedom to create their own.
- Author BiographyEsther K. Smith owns and operates Purgatory Pie Press in New York City, which is a letterpress printer and creative partnership. The press has exhibited work at the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Smith College, as well as at book centres throughout the world.
- Author(s)Esther K. Smith
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication29/12/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Out-of-print date14/09/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 50 photographs, 100 illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.