CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume continues the most detailed study of the Revolutionary War in the South. In more than 1,000 documents, it traces the British evacuation of Georgia as well as General Nathanael Greene's ongoing efforts to force a British withdrawal from South Carolina.
- Author BiographyDennis M. Conrad, an editor of the Greene Papers since 1983, is a specialist on Greene's southern campaigns. Associate editor Roger N. Parks has been with the project since 1989.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePublished for the Rhode Island Historical Society
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDennis M. Conrad,Roger N. Parks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.