Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £19.44Trending at £28.49
- £9.69Trending at £15.00
About this product
- DescriptionContinues the story of the American Revolution in the South. Many of the more than 800 documents vividly confirm Nathanael Greene's characterization of the ferocity of the war and the miseries it produced, and they highlight his efforts to end lawlessness and restore the authority of civil government.
- Author BiographyDennis M. Conrad, an editor of the Greene Papers since 1983, is a specialist on Greene's southern campaigns.Associate editor Roger N. Parks has been with the project since 1989.Richard K. Showman, chief editor of this series since its inception, has retired since the completion of this volume.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleRhode Island Historical Society
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note15 halftones, 3 maps
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDennis M. Conrad,Martha J. King,Richard K. Showman,Roger N. Parks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.