CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume continues the best and most detailed study of the Revolutionary War in the South. More than 780 documents illuminate a vital but largely overlooked phase of the war - the lengthy and turbulent period from allied victory at Yorktown until the final achievement of peace and American independence.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleRhode Island Historical Society
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDennis M. Conrad,Martha J. King,Roger N. Parks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.