Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionCollected here are correspondence, papers, and legal documents - including selected judicial opinions - of American jurist John Marshall. The documents presented in these volumes - with introductory material and notes - shed light not only on Marshall's life and thought but on the evolution of American jurisprudence as well.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCharles T. Cullen,Herbert A. Johnson,Nancy G. Harris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.