All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn 8 December Thomas Jefferson communicates his first annual message to Congress: peace between France and England is restored; the standing army can be done away with; and, 'peace & friendship' prevail with Indian neighbors. This title covers the period that brings to a conclusion Thomas Jefferson's first year as president.
- Author BiographyBarbara B. Oberg, senior research scholar and lecturer with the rank of professor at Princeton University, is general editor of The Papers of Thomas Jefferson.
- Author(s)Thomas Jefferson
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication28/12/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePapers of Thomas Jefferson
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 36
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note8 duotones.
- Weight1257 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edited byBarbara B. Oberg
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.40
- £27.00Trending at £39.83
- £17.32Trending at £17.95
- £10.32Trending at £10.60
- £9.50Trending at £16.48
- £12.22Trending at £12.44
- £19.17Trending at £19.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.