All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £14.07Trending at £26.19
About this product
- DescriptionStill shaken by the closing of the right of deposit at New Orleans, the author confronts the potential political consequences of a cession of Louisiana to France that might result in a denial of American access to the Mississippi. This title drafts instructions and a cipher for Meriwether Lewis and arranges for the needed instruments.
- Author BiographyBarbara B. Oberg, senior research scholar and lecturer with the rank of professor at Princeton University, is general editor of The Papers of Thomas Jefferson.
- Author(s)Thomas Jefferson
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePapers of Thomas Jefferson
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note9 duotones. 7 line illus.
- Weight1314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edited byBarbara B. Oberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.