CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluates the carcinogenic risk to humans posed by infection with human papillomaviruses (HPVs). This book considers the possible involvement of HPV infection in cancers at other sites of the human body.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/02/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight802 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDaniel DiMaio,Robert Garcea
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.