All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the migration of cinema into the art gallery, artists have been increasingly turning to Alfred Hitchcock's classic films for inspiration. Focusing on the work of five artist-filmmakers, this book considers how Hitchcockian images, sequences and iconography are reconfigured and reimagined for the art gallery.
- Author BiographyBernard McCarron holds a PhD in Film Studies from Queen's University Belfast, where he is currently a lecturer. While he has written extensively on the international influence of expressionist film outside Germany, his main research interests include the afterlife of cinema and its legacy in the digital age.
- Author(s)Bernard McCarron
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleCultural Interactions: Studies in the Relationship between the Arts
- Series Part/Volume Number36
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight460 g
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £36.66Trending at £52.99
- £17.71Trending at £19.95
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £10.77Trending at £14.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.