All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on a group of African American families in a multicultural urban environment, many of them poor and all of them with children who have been diagnosed with serious chronic medical conditions.
- Author BiographyCheryl Mattingly is Professor in the Department of Anthropology and the Division of Occupational Science at the University of Southern California. She is the award-winning author of Healing Dramas and Clinical Plots: The Narrative Structure of Experience and coeditor, with Linda Garro, of Narrative and Cultural Construction of Illness and Healing (UC Press), among other books.
- Author(s)Cheryl Mattingly
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight63 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
- £7.62Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.