All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
About this product
- DescriptionPoint Reyes National Seashore has a long history as a working landscape; yet, since 1962 it has also been managed as a National Seashore. This title chronicles how national ideals about what a park ought to be have developed over time and what happens when these ideals are implemented by the National Park Service (NPS).
- Author BiographyLaura Alice Watt is Professor of Environmental History and Policy at Sonoma State University.
- Author(s)Laura Alice Watt
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note22 halftones, 5 maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byDavid Lowenthal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.