All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.08
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £37.74Trending at £39.98
- £29.99Trending at £40.99
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
- £11.71Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how lawyers, in the face of intense market pressures, may transcend their own self-interest to act as agents of transformative politics and justice.
- Author BiographyScott Cummings is a Professor of Law at the University of California, Los Angeles, where he is also the faculty coordinator of the Epstein Program in Public Interest Law and Policy. He specializes in the legal profession, law and social change and economic development.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byScott L. Cummings
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.