All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores a genre of American science fiction television which emerged in the 1990s-that of conspiratorial science fiction.
- Author BiographyAaron John Gulyas is associate professor of history at Mott Community College, Flint, Michigan, and also serves as a Faculty Technology Consultant for the college's Center for Teaching and Learning. He is the author of Extraterrestrials and the American Zeitgeist: Alien Contact Tales since the 1950s (2013).
- Author(s)Aaron John Gulyas
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleScience Fiction Television
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight435 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.68
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.