All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the parents of teenagers between 13 and 18 years, this guide deals with three main areas: home, school and friends. It looks at issues including parental survival, battles, mending relationsips, careers, disappointment, conflict, boyfriends and girlfriends, and positive self-image.
- Author BiographySteve Chalke worked as a local Baptist minister before founding Oasis Trust in 1985. Oasis now has just under 5,000 staff, as well as many more volunteers, pioneering educational, healthcare, housing and other community initiatives in the UK and around the world. He is the founder of Stop the Traffik, senior minister of Oasis Church Waterloo and UN Special Advisor on Community Action Against Human Trafficking. He has presented television and radio series for ITV and the BBC, and is the author of over forty books. In 2004 Steve was awarded an MBE for his services to social inclusion.
- Author(s)Steve Chalke
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication21/01/1999
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/02/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight101 g
- Width129 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.51Trending at £4.84
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £9.78Trending at £10.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.