Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.08Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by lssservices
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Errol Fuller
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight482 g
- Width178 mm
- Height241 mm
- Table Of ContentsPROLOGUE 9 INTRODUCTION 10 THE ANNALS OF EXTINCTION 12 IMAGINE 20 THE BIRD 28 THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL 48 EXTINCTION: THE CAUSES 70 THE LAST CAPTIVES 90 MARTHA 110 ART AND BOOKS 122 QUOTATIONS 148 APPENDIX: A MAGNIFICENT FLYING MACHINE 162 ACKNOWLEDGMENTS 170 FURTHER READING 172 INDEX 175
- Author BiographyErrol Fuller is an acclaimed artist and writer, and a world authority on bird and animal extinction. His many books include Lost Animals: Extinction and the Photographic Record (Princeton), Extinct Birds, and Dodo: From Extinction to Icon.
- PrizesCommended for National Outdoor Book Awards, Nature and the Environment, NOBA Foundation 2015 and American Scientist Science Book Gift Guide 2014. Short-listed for The Independent 's Best Nature Books 2014 and The Seattle Times 8 Books to Put under a Bird-Lover's Tree 2014 and The Globe and Mail 75 Book Ideas for Christmas 2014 and TheAustralian.com's In the Good Books 2014.
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.