Consider these sponsored items
- £15.09Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore Downton Abbey, there was Abingdon Pryory, the elegant country home of the Grevilles - a titled English family who, along with their servants, see their world turned upside down when England goes to war - and their well-kept lawns and whirling social seasons give way to the horrors of battle leaving no one, upstairs or downstairs, untouched.
- Author BiographyBorn in Hollywood, California, Phillip Rock lived in England with his family until the blitz of 1940. He spent his adult years in Los Angeles and published three novels before the Passing Bells series: Flickers, The Dead in Guanajuato, and The Extraordinary Seaman. He died in 2004.
- Author(s)Phillip Rock
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight417 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £30.00Trending at £36.25
- £8.46Trending at £8.68
- £13.62Trending at £19.98
- £4.05Trending at £6.93
- £11.48Trending at £14.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.69
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.