All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Alice, who is admitted to a clinic for eating disorders. But she refuses help until the raucous and rebellious Maeve arrives and helps her discover a passionate desire to live.
- Author BiographyStephanie Grant received her MA at New York University where she studied with Mona Simpson, and was a fellow at Columbia University from 1992 to 1993. She lives in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Stephanie Grant
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication15/02/1996
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date02/03/2002
- Weight341 g
- Width137 mm
- Height34 mm
- Spine217 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.