CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for THE PASSIONATE ECONOMIST In this powerful and insightful book, Diane Swonk brings economics to life. I highly recommend The Passionate Economist to anyone who wants to use the lessons of our past to create a better future. -Charles R.
- Author BiographyDIANE SWONK is the Director of Economics/Chief Economist and a Senior Vice President for Bank One Corporation in Chicago. Swonk currently manages the bank's Corporate Economics Group, has published several nationally acclaimed studies, and teaches for DePaul University's top-rated MBA program. She serves on several boards for both professional and civic organizations, and is a past president of the National Association for Business Economics (NABE), a title Alan Greenspan shared. Swonk is seen regularly on network and cable television, and is often quoted in leading print media including the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and the Financial Times. She earned her master's in economics with honors from the University of Michigan, and her MBA with honors from the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Diane Swonk
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.