All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes us on a journey into an iconic Western landscape - northern New Mexico's Espanola Valley, home to the highest rate of heroin addiction and fatal overdoses in the United States. This title chronicles the lives of several Hispano addicts, introducing us to the intimate, physical, and institutional dependencies in which they are entangled.
- Author BiographyAngela Garcia is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Angela Garcia
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note10 b/w photographs
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.