All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Paul J. Travers
- PublisherCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationCentreville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note42 photos, illus & maps
- Weight698 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Author BiographyPaul J. Travers was born near the Patapsco River in Baltimore, and holds degrees from the University of Maryland and Pepperdine University. His work as a park ranger with the Maryland Park Service fostered his interest in the river's history.
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.89Trending at £8.24
- £9.50Trending at £10.71
- £8.62Trending at £16.98
- £13.91Trending at £18.91
- £19.20Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.