Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPatent law encourages technological innovation. But as the patent system stands, are all governed by the same rules even though they innovate very differently. The result is a crisis in the patent system. This title argue that courts should use legal tools already present in the patent statute to suit the needs of various industries.
- Author BiographyDan L. Burk is the Chancellor's Professor of Law at the University of California, Irvine. Mark A. Lemley is the William H. Neukom Professor of Law at Stanford University and a partner at Durie Tangri.
- Author(s)Dan L. Burk,Mark A. Lemley
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note6 tables
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.