CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative critical study emphasizing thematic and narrative complexities arising from the poet's use of language.
- Author BiographyR. J. Clare is currently Lecturer in Classics at the University of Leeds. He was educated in Dublin and Cambridge and has held a research fellowship at the University of Manchester and a lectureship at the University of Durham. He is the author of articles on Homer, Apollonius Rhodius, Catullus and Virgil.
- Author(s)R.J. Clare
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Classical Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight550 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.