CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of our energy sources, their uses and limitations and political and economic constraints. This book offers a rational paradigm for how we can go about selecting the optimal mix of fossil, renewable and sustainable energy sources and how we can then aggressively move toward those more sustainable sources.
- Author BiographyBen W. Ebenhack Marietta, OH, Professor, Marietta College and Chairman, AHEAD Energy Corporation (501c3). Martinez Daniel M. Portland, ME, Professor, University of Southern Maine, AHEAD Energy Corporation (501c3).
- Author(s)Torbjorn Ebenhack
- PublisherMomentum Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHighland Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMomentum Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width188 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.