Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £40.17Trending at £44.44
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.75
- £21.17Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionBennett offers practical guidance on topics from determining whether firm life is the right fit to preparing for partnership.
- Author BiographySTEVEN C. BENNETT is a litigation partner in the New York City offices of Jones Day, and a member of the firm's training and recruiting committees. A former Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, he has taught at Fordham School of Law and the Brooklyn Law School. His column on career development appears regularly in the New York Law Journal.
- Author(s)Steven C. Bennett
- Date of Publication30/03/2004
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Weight463 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.