CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe question of how psychoanalysts are affected by their patients is of perennial interest. The author of this book explores the issue on the basis of a research project that obtained data from 399 fully trained analysts.
- Author BiographyJudy Leopold Kantrowitz, Ph.D., is Training and Supervising Analyst, Boston Psychoanalytic Institute; Adjunct Associate Professor of Psychology, Boston University; and Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School. She serves on the editorial board of the Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association and has written extensively about the analyst-patient match and the outcome of psychoanalysis.
- Author(s)Judy Leopold Kantrowitz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/1996
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Weight616 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.