All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £15.03
- £7.42Trending at £10.02
- £13.92Trending at £20.06
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £9.51Trending at £11.02
- £8.40Trending at £10.02
- £6.72Trending at £9.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of poems chronicles the author's attempt to rebuild a sense of self and safety in an unstable environment. It addresses destructive forces, including the murder of a younger brother and the impact of AIDS on modern gay culture.
- Author BiographyChristopher Davis is an associate professor of creative writing at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. He is the author of The Tyrant of the Past and the Slave of the Future, winner of the 1988 Associated Writing Programs Award for Poetry.
- Author(s)Christopher Davis
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/04/1998
- Language(s)English & English
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight163 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.