All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPattern-making is ubiquitous in both the natural and manmade world. The human propensity for pattern recognition and fabrication is innate. Encompassing the historical, vernacular and parametric, this title explores the creation, materialisation and theorisation of some of the world's most significant and spectacularly patterned spaces.
- Author BiographyMark Garcia is the Research Co-ordinator and an MPhil/PhD Supervisor in the Department of Architecture at the Royal College of Art (RCA). He has worked for Branson Coates Architecture and has held academic research posts at St Antony's College (Oxford University) and the Department of Industrial Design Engineering (Royal College of Art) as well as lecturing in universities across Japan, Switzerland and the UK. He was guest-editor of AD Architextiles (Vol 76, No 6, Nov/Dec 2006) and is editor of The Diagrams of Architecture (John Wiley & Sons, January 2010).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2009
- Series TitleArchitectural Design
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width211 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byMark Garcia
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £21.99Trending at £26.90
- £9.84Trending at £10.27
- £25.15Trending at £26.91
- £9.49Trending at £10.49
- £18.64Trending at £19.99
- £13.33Trending at £14.10
- £12.40Trending at £14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.