All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn interpreter of Paul must understand his metaphors in order to arrive at a complete understanding of the Pauline pneumatological perspective. This title examines how the Pauline Spirit metaphors express the intangible Spirit's tangible presence in the life of the Christian.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Erik Konsmo earned his Ph.D. in theology from Fuller Theological Seminary, in Pasadena, California. He currently serves as the Head of School at Renton Christian School and as an adjunct professor in the College of Ministry at Northwest University in Kirkland, Washington. Konsmo is a certified superintendent with the Association of Christian Schools International and a licensed minister with the Northwest Ministry Network of the Assemblies of God.
- Author(s)Erik Konsmo
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication16/03/2010
- Series TitleStudies in Biblical Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number130
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight460 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £43.55Trending at £49.50
- £24.99Trending at £26.61
- £19.67Trending at £20.71
- £9.20Trending at £9.90
- £36.63Trending at £45.00
- £13.17Trending at £19.38
- £19.17Trending at £25.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.