All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the causes and purposes of post-conflict violence in contemporary intra-state wars. The end of a war is generally expected to be followed by an end to collective violence. In reality, however, various forms of deadly violence continue, and sometimes even increase after the big guns have been silenced.
- Author BiographyAstri Suhrke is a Senior Researcher at the Chr. Michelsen Institute, Bergen, Norway. Mats Berdal is Professor in the Department of War Studies, King's College London, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleStudies in Conflict, Development and Peacebuilding
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAstri Suhrke,Mats Berdal
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.