All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea that military strength is virtually synonymous with security is deeply entrenched and widely held. In this title, the author states that economic relationships can offer a far more effective, and far less costly, means of maintaining security. It also addresses some practical concerns in establishing and maintaining these relationships.
- Author BiographyLloyd J. Dumas is Professor of Political Economy, Economics and Public Policy at the University of Texas, Dallas. He lives in Carrollton, TX.
- Author(s)Lloyd J. Dumas
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.