All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionA revised and updated version of the definitive peanut allergy book, The Peanut Allergy Answer Book, 3rd Edition, contains more than 50% new material, including new chapters.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL C. YOUNG, M.D., is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School and practices at Children's Hospital in Boston and South Shore Allergy & Asthma Specialists in South Weymouth, MA. He is a graduate of Harvard University and Yale Medical School. He trained in pediatrics and allergy and clinical immunology at Children's Hospital. Dr. Young is a past president of the Massachusetts Allergy Society and has been selected for inclusion in The Guide to Top Doctors by the Center for the Study of Services and Boston Magazine's top doctor. He has received honors from the Allergy & Asthma Foundation of America and the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network. Dr. Young is a member of the Massachusetts Department of Education Task Force on Anaphylaxis, which developed the first guidelines in the United States for the management of food allergies and anaphylaxis in schools. He lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Michael C. Young
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.