Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the emergence of modern physics with its emphasis on physical space, which develops into a thesis on the nature of cyberspace as a site to return to medieval, spiritual concerns. The author recognizes cyberspace as a genuine, yet immaterial world in which people commune in a non-bodily fashion.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1959, Margaret Wertheim grew up in Australia but is now based in California. Her science writing is published by many magazines across the world.
- Author(s)Margaret Wertheim
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/04/2000
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content Note20 b&w illustrations
- Weight265 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.