Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere do pebbles come from? How were they made? This book tells the story of a pebble, from its origins in a fiery volcano 480 million years ago to a busy, modern landscape.
- Author BiographyChris Coady trained in Illustration at Manchester Polytechnic. A freelance illustrator of children's books, he has also worked for design groups in Manchester and London. Meredith Hooper was born in Australia. An Antarctic specialist, she has made several research trips to the continent. In 2000 she was awarded the Antarctica Medal by the US Congress. Her books for Frances Lincoln include The Pebble in my Pocket, which is the only children's book ever to be shortlisted for the Dingle History of Science Book Award.
- Author(s)Meredith Hooper
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Weight204 g
- Width270 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Coady
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.75
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.