All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.99
- £12.30Trending at £15.88
- £17.57Trending at £22.77
- £7.78Trending at £8.99
- £13.80Trending at £15.99
- £7.76Trending at £10.00
- £13.32Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhere do pebbles come from? How were they made? This book tells the story of a pebble, from its origins in a fiery volcano 480 million years ago to a busy, modern landscape.
- Author BiographyMEREDITH HOOPER was born in Australia. An Antarctic specialist, she has made several research trips to the continent. In 2000 she was awarded the Antarctica Medal by the US Congress. Her books for Frances Lincoln include The Pebble in my Pocket, which is the only children's book ever to be shortlisted for the Dingle History of Science Book Award. CHRIS COADY trained in Illustration at Manchester Polytechnic. A freelance illustrator of children's books, he has also worked for design groups in Manchester and London.
- Author(s)Meredith Hooper
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/1997
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Out-of-print date05/04/2016
- Width270 mm
- Height215 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Coady
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.