All listings for this product
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.42Trending at £10.00
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
- £6.79Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £9.95
- £5.45Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionFrench school debates of recent years, which are simultaneously debates about the French Republic's identity and values, have generated a spate of internationally successful literature and film on the topic of education. This book shows how such techniques engage present-day readers and viewers in acts of interpretation.
- Author BiographyLeon Sachs is an associate professor of French and francophone studies at the University of Kentucky.
- Author(s)Leon Sachs
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note11 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.