CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a snapshot of contemporary international research into the pedagogy of lifelong learning and teaching, this book focuses on a range of issues related to lifelong learning, including higher education, community-based learning and literacy practices in continuing education.
- Author BiographyProfessor Michael Osborne is Deputy Head of the Institute of Education and Co-director of CRLL, University of Stirling, UK. Muir Houston is a Research Fellow in the Institute of Education and CRLL, University of Stirling, UK. Nuala Toman is a Research Fellow at CRLL, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMichael Osborne,Mike Osborne,Muir Houston,Nuala Toman
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.