Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you learn to make pens that are both practical - and beautiful! This title provides new pen kits and mechanisms with techniques, along with the instruction and creative ideas for both the novice and the experienced turner looking for new ideas.
- Author BiographyBarry Gross is the author of Pen Turner's Workbook, 2nd Edition, The (9781565233195) Learn to Turn (9781565232730) and a frequent contributor to Scroll Saw Workshop magazine and Woodturning Design Magazine.
- Author(s)Barry Gross
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 400 photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- 5x4km22 Mar, 2017by
easy to read/compelling
compelling to read/clear illustrations/good reading/good price.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £15.09Trending at £17.85
- £23.16Trending at £35.81
- £28.00Trending at £33.96
- £24.08Trending at £37.90
- £39.97Trending at £49.73
- £24.88Trending at £40.00
- £27.89Trending at £38.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.