All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.03
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £4.44Trending at £9.03
- £7.92Trending at £11.02
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionPenelope, wife of Odysseus,is portrayed as the quintessential faithful wife. She is left alone for twenty years when Odysseus goes off to fight in the Trojan war. When Odysseus finally returns, he kills all her suitors and curiously, her twelve maids. This book features a retelling of The Odyssey , with a contemporary twist.
- Author BiographyBorn in Ottawa in 1939, MARGARET ATWOOD is the author of more than thirty internationally acclaimed works of fiction, poetry and critical essays. The Handmaid's Tale, Cat's Eye and Alias Grace were all shortlisted for the Booker Prize, which she won with her tenth novel, The Blind Assassin; other prizes she has won include the Giller Award in Canada for Alias Grace and the Commonwealth Writer's Prize for The Robber Bride. Margaret Atwood is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada and has been awarded the Norwegian Order of Literary Merit, the French Chevalier dans l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and is a Foreign Honorary Member for Literature of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. She lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Margaret Atwood
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/06/2012
- Weight426 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.