All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £23.74Trending at £28.10
- £29.94Trending at £38.00
- £8.34Trending at £9.99
- £13.92Trending at £18.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.94
- £3.99Trending at £4.85
- £4.02Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ultimate one-stop resource. Easy to use with the latest facts, figures and statistics on every conceivable subject - from science and technology to sport and culture, and religion and mythology.
- Author BiographyThe Penguin Book of Facts has been compiled by an international team of experts and overseen by Professor David Crystal OBE, Honorary Professor of Linguistics at the University of Wales, Bangor, and editor of The New Penguin Encyclopedia. He lives in Holyhead, Anglesey.
- Author(s)David Crystal
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2004
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/05/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight652 g
- Width125 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.