All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis third edition of The Penguin Dictionary of Geography has been updated to reflect the latest developments in the study of geography - particularly in the areas of the uses of new technology and the impact of globalization.
- Author BiographyAudrey Clark is an editor and publisher. Her major work THE LONGMAN DICTIONARY OF GEOGRAPHY on which this concise book is based, has been acclaimed as 'the geographer's bible' (Geographical Magazine). She lives in Berkhamsted.
- Author(s)Audrey N. Clark
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2003
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/06/2009
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.